2. The bar manager or bartender on duty will enforce all rules while on duty and may eject any member for misconduct or violation of these rules. The Executive Board will review the incident and take further action at its discretion.
3. The bartender on duty may refuse service to anyone at any time and any member giving a bartender any problem will be suspended, if so, decided by the Executive Board.
4. No member shall criticize an officer or employee of the American Legion. Any suggestions or criticism of the canteen or Legion operations shall be submitted to the Executive Board in writing. Failure to follow this rule will be reviewed by the Executive Board which will take further action at its discretion.
5. Any member removing, damaging, or destroying any property of the American Legion shall pay for the damage and will be subject to suspension.
6. When a Legion meeting starts the bar will be closed and no liquor will be served until the meeting is adjourned.
7. No intoxicated members will be allowed in the canteen. No bartender shall serve any intoxicated person. Any bartender who does not follow this procedure is subject to dismissal.
8. Any members violating these rules or causing any other problems as determined by the Executive Board will be subject to potential disciplinary actions up to and including termination of canteen privileges. The members will have the right to appeal any decision to the Executive Board via written notice.
9. Loud, boisterous, or profane language will not be tolerated from members, the bartender, or guests. The bartender may eject any customer not following this rule. Any situation involving the bartender not following this rule will be reviewed by the Executive Board. Failure to follow this rule will be reviewed by the Executive Board which will take further action at its discretion.
Copyright © 2023 American Legion Post 27 - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by JPR Live